Planned Giving for Financial Advisors
What Planned Giving Means For Your Practice
Knowing the ins and outs of planned giving will help you:
- Enhance your client services
- Expand your practice
- Contribute to your community
- Extend your reach
Because you are a professional financial or tax advisor, your client trusts you to provide a comprehensive analysis of her financial and personal situations and goals and create a plan that best meets those goals.
You are in a unique position to see the “big picture” and recommend to your client a constellation of strategies, tax and otherwise, that will accomplish your client's current and future objectives.
Knowing how the many charitable giving options work as an integral part of your client‘s overall financial and estate plan will enhance your expertise, can stabilize or grow assets under your management, and will help you to guide your client to make the right decisions based on all available information.
On this site you will find:
- A summary of income, estate and gift tax rules
- An introduction to planned giving (plus descriptions of outright charitable gifts)
- A comprehensive online resource available at any time
- An invitation to partner with us in helping people — your clients, our donors — make a difference.