Planned Giving for Financial Advisors
Assets Anyone Can Give — Introduction
When most people think about charitable giving, they think about reaching into their pocket for their checkbook and giving from their current income. But charitable gifts can come from all different types of assets. A well-structured gift can result in significant tax savings, meet several personal financial goals, and support charity all at the same time.
As you explore options for Assets Anyone Can Give, you'll see that most individuals are missing significant opportunities to help themselves, their families and the nonprofits they love in a thoughtful and strategic way.
If you can help them to make these thoughtful decisions, you will become their trusted advisor of choice.
Compare All Gifts Side-by-Side
- Stock and Appreciated Securities
- Business Interests, Closely-Held Stock, Partnerships
- Gifts of Cash
- Donor Advised Funds
- Life Insurance — Beneficiary Designation
- Life Insurance — Lifetime Gifts
- Mineral Interests
- Real Estate
- Retirement Plan — Beneficiary Designation
- Retirement Plan — Lifetime Gifts
- Charitable IRA Rollover
- Tangible Personal Property